Sunday, August 23, 2009

Rise of Noush Moush

So...I've never really blogged. Ever. And I never had any plans to blog. Ever. But, hey, Nat and Samia are doing it, so why the hell not. My writing's turned to crap anway, so why not practice? Even if no one reads it....darn.

If you didn't catch the incredible mockery in my title, it's a reference to the AMAZING blockbuster hit of GI Joe. That's right...another Hasbro-toy-made-movie. And even though Channing Tatum isn't dancing all sexy and stripping down like he used to, it's a pretty decent movie. If you put it on mute.

Damn, I'm feeling random. Nat's blog template is freakin' awesome, so now I am motivated to think of something cool, too. Too bad I am not feeling original or creative today. I'm actually kinda proud of Nousha's Wizard Wheezes though considering a) it's POTTER, hello and b) dude, the Weasley twins. Come ON, that shit's hilarious. Hopefully I can bring back some of my own wit and charm that I've lost.

2 comments:

  1. haha! no i think this blog is going to be awesome you are probably a bajillion times better at writing than i am! looking forward for more!

    -Nat

    ReplyDelete